Flight : Delta Airlines DA2654

Flight : Delta Airlines
          DA2654
Route  : LON - NYK
ETA    : 0805
Date   : 24 Feb 2010
Captain : Capt John Mark
Co Pilot : Capt Herry Golfin
Flight Attendant : Julie Buker
Passanger : Maria Ber



On a plane bound for New York from London , the Flight Attendant Julie Buker approached a blonde Maria Ber sitting in the first class section and requested that she move to the economy section since Maria Ber didn't have a first class ticket. Maria Ber replied,

“I'm blonde,
I'm beautiful,
I'm going to New York
and
I'm not moving.”

Not wanting to argue with a customer, the flight attendant Julie Buker asked the Co-Pilot  Capt Herry Golfin to speak to her. Capt Herry Golfin went to talk with the woman, asking her to please move out of the first class section. Again, the blonde replied,

 “I'm blonde,
I'm beautiful,
I'm going to New York
and
I'm not moving.”

Capt Herry Golfin returned to the cockpit and asked the Captain Capt John Mark what he should do. The Captain Capt John Mark said, “I'm married to a blonde and I know how to handle this.”

Capt John Mark went to the first class section and whispered in the blonde's ear.  She immediately jumped up and ran to the economy section, mumbling to herself, “Why didn't anyone just say so?”

"Surprised, the Flight Attendant and the co-pilot asked the captain what he said to her.

Capt John Mark replied, “I told her the first class section wasn't going to New York.”
LOL

Happy Landings ..........

Capt Shekhar Gupta
CEO
AeroSoft Corp
W : www.aerosoft.co.in
www.aerosoftseo.com
http://www.aerosoft.in
http://www.aerosoftorg.in
http://www.aerosoftcorp.in
E  :  shekhar@aerosoft.in


Comments